Saturday, March 10, 2018

Lazer39 February Recipe


Hi everyone! I’m joining the challenge at this beautiful blog that I found. The recipe at Lazer39 is ribbon / lace + chip.


I embossed a chippie in yellow and pink, and I put some green/yellow/white flower soft on the little flowers. You can also see some OE lace in pink and white.


There are some chip branches in there.


I made the yellow flower with foamiran.


Thank you, Lazer39, for letting me join the challenge!


Thanks for stopping by, and have a great weekend!
Nora

2 comments:

  1. Нора, открыточка получилась такой по настоящему весенней... Спасибо, что творите вместе с нами - блогом Лазер39!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Очень красивая открытка. Нежная с яркими акцентами. Спасибо что творите с нами ЧБ Лазер 39

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit.
Comments, in ANY language, are appreciated ♥